Research and Development Initiatives
- Faculty Awareness Programs to enrich them on various Program / Scheme Mandates of funding agencies of Government of India.
- Development for Furtherancing the Pedagogical skills, Research Skills and Industry Institute partnership activities.
- Augmenting programs towards developing Frugal products of social relevance of the region.
- Continually upgrading the Skill Matrix of Faculty to meet the Consultancy requirements of the locality.
- Collaborating and MoU’s with Industry for Faculty members, Corporate Training and Consultancy, Technology transfer & Impact Assessment.
- Inducing “Innovations & Product Development Culture” amongst Learning Trajectories of Curriculum Frame work.
- Developing the Facilities & Resources in the Institution to conduct Train The Trainer (T3) programs.
R & D Achievements
- Recognized as Scientific & Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by DSIR, Government of India. (SIRO Recognition Letter)
- ARIIA Rankings. (Recognition Letter)
- Significant Increase in Sponsored Research Grants. (Increase of 7.52 Crore in preceding 5 Years)
- Considerable increase in Patent Claims. (23 Patents during preceding 2 Years)
- Significant development of Innovative Frugal products. (56 Product Developed in preceding 3 years)
- Sizable increase in Igniting the Young Minds to be the beneficiaries of MSME Idea Hackathon and NIDHI PRAYAS schemes of Government of India. (56 Beneficiaries in preceding 3 years)
- Establishment of PRAYASEE SHALA / FABRICATION LAB out of NIDHI PRAYAS scheme of Government of India. ( 1.00 Crore)
- Establishment of Soil Structure Interaction Lab ( 1.28 Crore) out of Sponsored Grants from Ministry of Science & Technology, GoI.
- Establishment of Laboratory out of sponsored Research Grants to augment Learning Innovations Approach (6 such Laboratories are established in preceding 3 years).
Major R & D Projects in Pipeline
- Establishment of ‘Centre of Excellence’ on ‘Habitat Sustenance Practices’ with an outlay of 148.52 Crores.
- Establishment State-of-art IoT Laboratory ( 1.00 Crore)
- Establishment of 32 channel Weather Station under SCADA Environment.
Financial Outlay of Sponsored Projects
No. of Ongoing Research Projects
Total: - Rs.60.00 Lakhs
No. of Completed Research Projects
Total: - Rs.2451.03 Lakhs